The Rathlin Island based lifeline ferry service wishes to compile a list from which to fill forthcoming vacancies.
The ideal candidate will have some or all of the following attributes:
- Be capable of working at all levels on seagoing vessels
- Be of a technical/engineering nature.
- Be in tune with and sympathetic to the needs and aspirations of the Rathlin Island Community.
- Be willing to undergo further training
- Be capable of working as part of a team.
- Be dedicated to the safe operation of vessels and the safety of fellow crew and passengers
- Be willing to reside on Rathlin Island during work rota.
- Be medically fit and hold a seafarers medical, ENG1 or equivalent.
The vacancies to be filled will be permanent after an initial probation period and carry an excellent remuneration package.
To apply, please, send your CV, along with a covering letter, to:
18 Bayview Road
Applications must be received by 5pm on 21st December 2018.